Access announced the availability of the Virus TI2 series.
Access adds 25% more calculating power and sports a redesigned housing and front panel. On the software side of things, a feature update, OS3, will be available by the time you read this. The new operating system adds new FX such as a Tape Delay, Frequency Shifter and several new Distortion algorithms along with a new feature called Character..
OS3 will be available immediately. The Virus TI2, which comes in the following flavours will also be available shortly after NAMM:
- Virus TI2 Desktop 19" desktop synthesizer with wooden front application.
- Virus TI2 Keyboard 61 keys (semi weighted) keyboard model with wooden side panels.
- Virus TI2 Polar 37 keys (synth action) keyboard model with alloy and wooden side panels.
For pricing information please contact your local dealer or distributor.
For more info: www.accessaudio.co.uk.
Be the first to post a comment about this news item
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.