[Musikmesse] Roland Jupiter-80 V2 Software
Roland has release Vesion 2 software update for Jupiter-80, bringing new features.
- Adds three types of low-pass filters; combined with the previous type, a total of four filters are now available
- Adds new MFX structures; in addition to the previous parallel connection, a total of five structures (including serial connection) are available
- Adds a Registration Play screen for easier access to sounds during live performance
- Announced improved ntegration with SONAR software; a dedicated plug-in for your computer lets you map the JUPITER-80 to control SONAR’s faders and soft synths
Head to Roland for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Roland Jupiter-50 The new Roland Jupiter-50 combines the expression of the Jupiter-80 with the portability of the JUNO series.
- Roland Jupiter-80 Mini-Review In an era where workstations are more powerful and complex every day, Roland has introduced a large stage synth that uses hybrid technology based on PCM, virtual analog technology and modeling of acoustic instrument behavior. Let's have a closer look...
- [Musikmesse] Eowave Magma After 2 years of development, Eowave introduce the Magma, a new analogue bassline synthesizer with sequencer and memory.