Mixvibes DVS PACK MK2
Mixvibes DVS PACK MK2
vinzomatoze vinzomatoze

«  Fun! »

Published on 12/18/12 at 05:35
It faiaait more than 10 years I played vinyls and I wanted to mix other things without ruining myself so I finally made the purchase of this pack to see, and begin playing with timecode without blow my wallet.

This is very resource intensive because at the beginning I did turned seamlessly with a computer barely 512mb of ram (it goes without saying that I have limited graphic resources, remove the bpm counter and other useless stuff)!

GETTING STARTED

Simple setup even for me who am not very good with computers ... No compatibility issues encountered to date.

I now use a small Sony Vaio.

The software works perfectly and is very stable even with a small configuration as I mentioned above. It really is not greedy.

Then, to avoid re-installing the software several times (as stated by another user), you just think to connect the sound card before starting the program and close the software completely before removing.

I use the pack mk2 for almost 2 years and am always satisfied. The grip was immediate and I was pleasantly surprised by the report / quality / price. The feel is very realistic, the latency is insignificant, the software is stable and it works flawless.
The sound card is quite good and well above his little sister (U-Mix 44). I made a few evenings and I've never met a particular problem. The passage on vinyl is very easy via a function "bypass" to mix the vinyl and mp3 without special handling and effects are present in fairly nice easy to use.
All the friends who came tried adopted (even more resistant to timecode) because for the price, it's really fun.

What I like least: the convertos that are a little lighter. Well mastered on vinyl (as in D & B track with a face by 45t), the loss of quality is necessarily feels a bit during the convertion to digital format.

With the experience I would do this choice without hesitation. For this budget, I think this is a very good material to pass on timecode without spending a fortune.