They are well known, USB sound card, four outputs between 4 while ASIO.
This opinion concerns the MAYA 44 SE and nont the U-Mix 44
Extra driver installation simple and works on Windows 7 dj (test build 6956 and 7057).
MixVibes DVS 7 THE trs just moved, although it is an LE, it is really good for basic use.
The drivers are really stable The only downside is that on the laptop I can not dscendre latency of 27ms ondessous without parasites. Not test on another laptop.
I fixed on my pc no problem because the latency is 4 ms without parasites.
It's been about 4 weeks I have and I mix with a Mixvibes DVS 7LE + VMC-002
* The quality of the sound card.
* The precision of the AutoBPM Mixvibes which allows using a key to the proper pitch of the song DSIR. It obviously remains to refine the precision of pitch (0.01) but ca offers huge time saver.
* Compact and multifunctional.
* The same card allows me to mix and record at the same time. Not need another sound card to register my mixes.
* THE Mixvibes DVS 7 provided possibility to have three players.
* Outputs / inputs that provide the sound is clear with an LED that also vibrates according to the intensity of son.Donc cost you if a song with very strong bass, you will see the LEDs on the move in the rhythm of the song, trs cool in the dark.
* I now mixes with the keyboard (which works well with Mixvibes trs) but if space permits, I can spend a LecteurCD / Vinyl & carteson mixvibes with this or even again with a Midi controller .
* The fact that I rarely use my mobile a trs LIGHT parasites.
* Impossibility of reducing the latency of 4 ms portable.J I 've yet to test my other laptop.
Finally, thanks to the forums I found out how we can mixvibes grate pitch a precision of 0.01 and it's really convenient.
All that for 119 I think it's correct and I trs referrer that choice without hsiter.
I ordered by OrbitDJ in Belgium and it took me three months to get it So before ordering vrifier if by chance there is of the stock.
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
will_sound971's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- Which instruments or systems (console, preamp, DTD ...) and you use the connection with what ...?
On my mackie d2 or any other mixer in the evening.
- The installation is done it without problems?
Are not simple, a CD is provided.
- Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
Not because I do not use with VDJ.
- The general configuration is easy?
A little complicated at first but we made it if we understand the operation.
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
Not needed ...
- The drivers are stable?
- Are they often updated?
Once installed and it works in general I do not update
- What software do you use most often?
- What you get lag?
1ms! After I can not tell if it really 1ms.
- How many tracks do you manage to record / playback simultaneously? ...
- For how long have you been using it?
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
I wish I had the opportunity to make the "bypass" but I think it's a problem rather than "software". And a third input to the recording would be nice too, instead of going through the sound card's basic pc.
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?