Pioneer HDJ-2000
Pioneer HDJ-2000

DJ headphone from Pioneer belonging to the HDJ series.

Dj Berny ( ArSeN-X) Dj Berny ( ArSeN-X)
Published on 07/30/12 at 06:59
I have since December 2011. I used a Sennheiser 215 and I tested the HD 25.

Its design is terrible I think! It is robust although I still managed to make a mark on the frame ...
Sound level, sound is very good. It insulates from the outside world is that I blamed on HD 25 compared to this one!

Quality / price ratio: good because expensive to buy but the quality is there!