Pioneer HDJ-1000
Pioneer HDJ-1000

HDJ-1000, DJ headphone from Pioneer in the HDJ series.

Nli 09/22/2004

Pioneer HDJ-1000 : Nli's user review

• Partager
I bought these headphones there is a little over a year and a half in order to better apprcier my CDs (not for DJ use), and the least I can say is that I Fully'm satisfied. I tried several of diffrent MODELS brands in the same price range (200 euros), Sony, Technics, Sennheiser, and despite my a priori pro-and anti-Pioneer Sennheiser is MODEL on my choice was the sound ... Let me put immediately agreed. From a comfort point of view I find it satisfying, but it is not the opinion of everyone. Finally the power cord tlphonique type can be an advantage (no wire 3 meters which transforms the ground), but for my part I Whereas plutt has a (small) inconvnient ds s'loigne that some of the source, the cable tightens and pulls on the headphone lgrement.
Note dtails two: the headset to the collection's outdoor recliner (it's a DJ headset base), and the switch Stereo / mono, useful for the cost of vynil.
In short, I find this headset a good value trs qualitprix would do and what choices hsiter it given me more satisfaction and Entire ... he has class!