Sennheiser HD 205
Sennheiser HD 205

DJ headphone from Sennheiser belonging to the HD series.

Anonymous

«  Players & joueueses refrain »

Published on 01/06/13 at 15:34
I have a Sennheiser HD 205 since December 25, 2012.
This act makes my Christmas gift and I do not know the exact price (the price informed and based on approximations indicated by a relative of the buyer who probably deliberately over-estimated price)

Prior to the acquisition of these headphones, I mainly tried headsets Logitech from Philips and the second having me extremely disappointed with the fragility of its products of this type.

Most?

* A clear sound
* Powerful Sound
* The presence of an adapter jack to jack 3.5mn 6mn

The least?

* A sound insulation virtually non-existent
* Comfort also absent (mainly in the form of equipment)

If the value is there, we chose to compromise on sound quality for a better comfort for use on online games.

Although I have not made a choice, if I had to I would not choose this product because it is not suitable to use as I did.

The product really hurts the ears (in the sense of the word) after one hour of non-stop use.