Technics RP-DJ100
Technics RP-DJ100
juls_indamix juls_indamix
Publié le 12/25/06 à 11:11
- How long have you use it?

I use + / - 5 months, there are two times to return a Repair Tool (one of the headphones did more), I changed them to 2 times, and he failed by breaking in half when I put my head on>>> super sensitive headphones

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

+: Weight (very light, we feel it), size (small>>> Transportation practice) + foldable
-: Size of headphones (do not adequately cover the ear>>> not a good isolation of the collection's outdoor sounds), Fragile (he ended up breaking in 2)

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

No! I now have a Berhinger (the same price, even a little cheaper), and I am very satisfied +

- How do you report qualitprix?

Bof ... I pay only 25 when I'm not satisfied at all t (+ SAV often than me), so I buy a Beringher a 18, and still no problem its many beautiful +

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...

No, I would take a direct Specializes in brand + sound / DJ'ing