Denon DJ DN-HC4500
Anonymous

«  Controlle your software »

Publié le 06/05/11 à 14:20
For how long have you been using it? Over 2 years of use with VDJ & Traktor, my preference is for traktor, intensive use in the evening.

Did you try many other models before getting this one? Yes other midi controller but incomparable because of price difference.

What is so special that you like best? The very good quality controller, touch, design, very good sound quality, price, everything is controllable in the software, everything!

Minimum: Not entered in, the software offers inintérressante the SHIFT very rare.

Noted for me I met a number of very big problems of incompatibility with traktor asio & under only as traktor or denon, NI does not helped me, was from the Incompatibility kore 2 controller, today ' Today everything is back to normal.

What is your opinion about the value for the price? Very good report.

Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? Given the inconsistency that I suffered for several me it caused my serious concerns, especially at night, I was forced to mix with VDJ (The controller is not well at all in VDJ mapper) today j ' I fear to each SHIFT traktor, so to see just because of this ....