« Sweeeeettt »Publié le 05/24/10 à 17:34
now for almost 1 year
* Have you tried many other models before this model?
Yes CDJ1000MK3 such as Pioneer, Numark Total Control, technics MK2 ....
* What is the specific features you like best, the least?
- Ease of transport
- Vinyl tops
- Small (without being too small but it is still a smaller set with two turntables and a mixer)
- Possibility to change the crossfader
- Many digital setting
- Quality & solidity- the software stability
- Etc. ...
- No effect of origin (NSFX aside)
- LED Sampler slot a little too powerful
- Missing a third lane on the mixer
* How do you report in terms of quality/price?
for me it is a good quality price ratio, because when you do the math, it is cheaper to play on a digital format than buying vinyl records or other CDs, or buying "normal" vinyl or CD set and to add them to the SSL3.
But then again it is not an negligible investment either ...
* With the exprience, will you make this choice again?
Ooooooh yes, and without hesitating