Pioneer DDJ-SR
Pioneer DDJ-SR

MIDI Control Surface for DJ from Pioneer belonging to the DDJ series.

Public price: $699 incl. VAT
spark972 spark972

«  Not bad »

Published on 11/16/14 at 04:20
For 10 months, I bought it while everyone had eyes only for the SX at the time.

I have over 20 years of mix and material in my last legs and noon Personal controllers were VCI300 and NS6.

What I really like about this controller is the format that I think is a good compromise size / ergonomics which ensures a good user comfort during use. What I like least is the setting of the master, there are two masters (software and hardware) and are independent so it is a bit complicated to have a real 0dB peak.

The price / quality ratio is pioneresque, but the construction is correct without any ground. I'm pretty happy the prices sorry things.