Reloop Digital Jockey Interface Edition 2
Reloop Digital Jockey Interface Edition 2
gazgaz46 gazgaz46

«  Excellent for beginners »

Publié le 11/20/10 à 16:03
- For how long have you been using it?

It's been 2 weeks since I received it I use it regularly but not intensive ie approximately 1 hour per day. I use my home just for my pleasure without any pretension.

- Did you try many other models before getting this one?

I was DJ-Tech Imix which frankly is a poor quality and did not really do much at once I used it was just 2 weeks.

- What thing do you like most/least about it?

Pros: Overall quality very satisfactory at first glance. The jogs are pleasant to use and accurate enough, the possibility of the controller with jogs effect is also significant. The number of pots and buttons coupled to the shift key gives a very large number of controls for the software! Moreover I use traktor pro for which it is already mapped and with it looks to have a huge margin for learning!

Cons: Honestly right now I do not see much except the fact that the effects knobs in steps which is not really accurate.

- What is your opinion about the value for the price?

Fair enough given the opportunity and finish hardware.

- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...

For now I have not much experience I would revise my opinion then certainly later.
I think that on the other hand for the price I'm making this choice without much hesitation. I would even recommend it to friends beginners like me.