Reloop Digital Jockey Interface Edition 2
johncena26 johncena26

«  Bravo =) »

Publié le 10/23/10 à 04:22
Audience: Advanced Users
* For how long have you been using it?

So its going to be exactly 3 months 3 nights and hours and hours of training. I do not mix at last a bit I'm sional leaders.

Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

Controller then but not before I had a mixer that I used via the computer (with a rather complicated technical) c'tait a numark 1050 ... for ^ ^

What is the specific feature you like best, the least?

most: magic button ... the multitudes of CASC give unlimited and tons of stuff to do =) exellent when it finally comes to take him in hand very good quality sound Completely the qualizer is excellent

Least: Trs long compltete snuff in hand but this is ultimately a quality as we discover things even after ^ ^ There're also the fact that now one of the buttons beug but nothing serious yet. Many beug to beginners, that's why before each requires a long and painstaking but prparation APRS is excellent.

How do you report qualitprix?

Exellent because at this price is the ace pro without being too pro ^ ^ and very effective

With exprience, you do again this election?

Sure but I rather take the master version =)

Short conclusion

Beautiful machine, excellent quality rather long prednre in hand with many many functions Schedule =), animation of night was really the top, I often u beug but it did not come to the table. .. it came from the laptop long enough, here is one of the other problems they need a very good computer. This table My last fte na u no beug and above all it allowed me to progress normment, as soon as we have in hand this is a rel bte pleasure to use , a rate I have a friend who has 2 CD players with a mixing desk ... I'd much rather use my Controller even if it takes up less space there is less impressive ets. I advice you because frankly it's EXCELLENT for animators evening and little mix I made a cluck like the MK2 or all of the Hercules can then go back to bed, I just try because its a Vestax c ' is for the pros ... That is just indicative of the evenings I lead of 150 people with nothing to complain about. =)