Agrandir
Vestax VCM-600
ennayeh ennayeh

«  Very good interface for live or production »

Publié le 09/13/10 à 04:43
Bought recently, this table seems very effective views of the first uses I could do.

the material is of good quality, equal to the standard Vestax whose reputation is second to none. We feel that the product is solid (important for transport), and weight attests. For those who have already used an analog mixer Vestax, they are the same buttons, sliders, etc.. And the same sensitivity (the controls are a bit hard for my taste).

From a software perspective, each controller can be assigned to any element of your software. I use Live so I will speak specifically to interface with this app. The majority of controllers are assigned automatically to Live. I think it's enough to mix my songs. The "effect" of the VCM600 can control the parameters of an effect or a rack (buttons macros). Again, the assignment is almost immediate.

J'ésitais to buy an analog mixer and a soundcard to mix my sounds from Live, I think this investment will wait a few views the possibilities of VCM 600.