DaScratch, a.k.a. the SCS.3d, is the latest innovation in the Stanton SC System control surface line.
Stanton’s StanTouch® technology allows you to use traditional DJ-style motions and gestures on a touch-pad style surface to take full control over music and software applications such as Traktor DJ Studio™, Traktor Scratch™, Ableton Live™, Serato Scratch Live™, or any other MIDI compatible software. Minimal moving parts ensure durability from gig to gig.
The StanTouch™ interface can be used for scratching, scrubbing, and navigating through digital audio. The tactile buttons, triggers, and virtual faders can also control samples, pitch, effects, cue and loop points, and other mappable functions. Multiple finger touches can even prompt quick kills on EQ's or transform effects on volume.
Magnect® connection system allows multiple DaScratch units to securely snap together, creating a larger control surface with increased performance options.
DaRouter® software gives DaScratch a little brain of its own, allowing customized support for a variety of applications. A complete list of supported current applications is available at www.StantonDJ.com/DaScratch . A preset library is also available on the Stanton® website to ensure tight integration with individual software applications
USB connection for easy plug and play connection to your software. Class compliant with Windows XP, Vista and Mac OSX to ensure that drivers are never needed. Bus powered by design to ensure that no external power or batteries need to be used.
- Revolutionary and compact controller that is a necessity for any digital DJ looking for ultimate control over their software and performance.
- Makes a space-friendly addition to any existing gear set-up or can stand on its own as a complete controller solution.
- StanTouch® technology allows you to use traditional DJ touch and gestures on a touch-pad style surface to take full control over music, and DaRouter® software (included) ensures control over most DJ, DAW, and audio applications such as Traktor, Traktor Scratch, Ableton Live, and Serato Scratch Live.
- Striking LEDs react in real time to buttons and triggers, and virtual faders glow to indicate their position while you trigger samples, set loops, change pitch, scratch, jog, scroll, set volume levels, adjust effects, modify EQs, control plug ins, and much more. LED feedback also ensures visibility in low light club environments.
- Class compliant USB controller works with Mac / PC.
- Magnect® system allows multiple units to be connected simultaneously to form a larger control surface. One is enough, two are better!
- Cable storage and management system allows USB cable to be stored in bottom of the unit when traveling. Cable management allows USB cable to be routed out of the front, back or sides of the unit.
- Multiple control modes (FX, EQ, Loop, Trigger and Vinyl) allow you to control typical and popular DJ functions with ease. In FX and EQ modes, the StanTouch® surface may be used to control sliders and knobs. Loop and Trigger modes allow for buttons and samples to be activated, while Vinyl mode provides an interface for continuous scrubbing and transport control.
- Package includes: DaScratch® Unit, USB cable, and Quickstart guide
- System Requirements: Mac: Power PC G5 or multicore Intel® processor Mac OSX (v10.4 or later). Windows: PC running Windows XP or Vista.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.