algoriddim announced the release of djay 3.1, the latest version of its DJ software.
djay 3.1's new and improved features include:
- Improvements to Automatic Beat & Tempo Detection: Now utilizes a more robust analysis of all genres of music, including hip hop, electronic, funk and jazz
- Improvements to Auto-Sync: More seamlessly aligns both the tempo and rhythmic pace between songs
- Quantized Cue Points: Automatically aligns cue points precisely to the beats and onsets in a running track
- Native plug-and-play support for new MIDI controllers: Includes the DJ Console Rmx, DJ Control Steel, DJ Console Mk2 and DJ Control MP3 e2 by Hercules, Discover DJ by Ion, and the VCI-300
- Extended shortcuts & unified keyboard shortcuts for international keyboards: Shortcuts are now based on key position rather than their assigned value, keeping the mapping consistent across all international keyboard layouts
- Auto-Saving: Cue points are saved automatically, enabling the user to worry less about finer details while they mix
Pricing & Availability
djay is available for purchase online and in Apple stores for $49.95 or €39.95 (+ VAT).
For more information about djay 3.1, its newest features and compatible hardware and accessories, visit www.djay-software.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.