djDecks has been updated to v0.92.
This new version is said to improve the tempo control algorithm quality, and designed to give better sound quality when using key lock. It also fixes various bugs, and adds support for the Denon HS-5500 and Allen&Heath Xone:2D controller.
- Added: Allen&Heath Xone:2D controller support.
- Added: Denon HS-5500 support.
- Added: Auto Fade Start position option.
- Added: Script/Skin/Midi commands OverdubMonitor and SynchronizedLoop.
- Improved: Various improvements for PCDJ DAC-2 and DAC-3 controllers.
- Improved: New tempocontrol algorithm for higher quality keylock.
- Improved: Reading and writing of wav tags.
- Improved: Search will now also find songs with unicode tags.
- Improved: Number of allowed stored loops and cue points increased from 20 to 100.
- Fixed: Various autoplay problems.
- Fixed: Problem adding files to playlist from explorer.
- Fixed: Various sampler bugs.
- Fixed: Bugs reading certain ID3v2 tags.
For more info, check out djdecks.be.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- The top budget CD decks for DJs Even if DJs are turning more and more towards immaterial formats nowadays, it's still useful to keep a good old CD player lying around, one that can play back normal Red Book CDs as well as those stacked with compressed files. There are different models for around $500. We asked the global Audiofanzine community which ones are their favorites, so without further adieu, here are the best CD decks for DJ according to you!
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.