djDecks has been updated to v0.92.
This new version is said to improve the tempo control algorithm quality, and designed to give better sound quality when using key lock. It also fixes various bugs, and adds support for the Denon HS-5500 and Allen&Heath Xone:2D controller.
- Added: Allen&Heath Xone:2D controller support.
- Added: Denon HS-5500 support.
- Added: Auto Fade Start position option.
- Added: Script/Skin/Midi commands OverdubMonitor and SynchronizedLoop.
- Improved: Various improvements for PCDJ DAC-2 and DAC-3 controllers.
- Improved: New tempocontrol algorithm for higher quality keylock.
- Improved: Reading and writing of wav tags.
- Improved: Search will now also find songs with unicode tags.
- Improved: Number of allowed stored loops and cue points increased from 20 to 100.
- Fixed: Various autoplay problems.
- Fixed: Problem adding files to playlist from explorer.
- Fixed: Various sampler bugs.
- Fixed: Bugs reading certain ID3v2 tags.
For more info, check out djdecks.be.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Algoriddim (Already) Updates Djay 2.3 Algoriddim has updated djay to v2.3.1.
- MixMeister Express DJ Software MixMeister Express 6 is a tool designed to be used to create a professional-sounding mix from music files.
- New Version of Djay features Nicecast Algoriddim's music player and DJ software "djay" now integrates with Nicecast, the solution for internet radio broadcasting on the Mac from Rogue Amoeba