djDecks Updated to v0.98
This release is designed to bring initial support for the Reloop Digital Jockey 2 controller, improved support for the DJ-Tech i-Mix controller, and some improvements to the VCI-100 and Denon controllers.
It is also designed to bring improvements to the smart playlist feature and faster search-while-typing. As usual there's also a number of bugs that have been fixed.
- Added: Storing m4a/mp4 tags
- Added: New smart playlist feature: group by range and createddays, modifieddays fields
- Added: Denon controller option to select match button action
- Added: Negative fade time selection to add a gap between songs during automix
- Added: Reading of AIFF tags
- Added: Option to record mixes in FLAC and AIFF format
- Added: Option to automatically load first cue point when opening a song
- Added: echo_source_end and echo_stereo_pingpong parameters for echo (to be used in your own skin or midi mapping for example)
- Added: Initial support for Reloop Digital Jockey 2 controller
- Improved: DJ-Tech i-Mix controller mapping
- Improved: No more click when activating or deactivating tempo control
- Improved: Jog wheel touch response of vci-100 controller
- Improved: Year tag field can now be read from both TDRC and TYER frames
- Improved: Audio CD playback should work better now
- Improved: Search while typing works faster
- Fixed: Opening files from explorer using open with
- Fixed: Problem with using certain 24-bit ASIO inputs
- Fixed: Possible playlist search crash
- Fixed: Problem browsing network shares
- Fixed: Various issues with pitch bend for sampler
- Fixed: HC4500 display updated when returning from CD mode
- Fixed: Bug preventing 2 denon hs-5500's to be used simultaneously
- Fixed: Turning on mic with BCD-2000 caused VST effect on deck 3 to be disabled
- Fixed: Small artefacts when resizing a skin
- Fixed: Deleting/Renaming cases using Case button
- Fixed: Preview player not working with DirectSound output
Viewers of this article also read...
- algoriddim Updates djay 3 algoriddim announced the release of djay 3.1, the latest version of its DJ software.
- Stanton Magnetics RM.416 The RM.416 is the latest in Stanton's RM (Rack Mount) series of mixers.
- Mixmeister Express 7 MixMeister Express 7 is a tool that "you can use to create a professional-sounding mix from your music files with a minimum of effort," according to Mixmeister.