Image Line Deckadance 1.9
Image-Line has released version 1.9 of Deckadance, a DJ mixing software application for Windows and Mac.
You can control Deckadance using your mouse, keyboard, midi_controller, timecoded vinyl and or CD system.
Changes in Deckadance v1.9
- New synchronization engine – Songs are now locked in sync for whatever functions are performed within DD. Deckadance can now be synchronized in other hosts such as Live including BPM & Phase.
- Snap & Quantize buttons – The GUI also gains new ‘Snap’ and ‘Quantize’ buttons to make cue point setting and jumps to cue points, seeks in waveforms & exit looping perfect synchronized with the beat.
- Loop settings – Improved to work per-beat rather than per-bar. This means faster, tighter repeats are now possible, the company says.
- Song manager – The song manager (SM) is now integrated into Deckadance. You can detach the SM window for multi-monitor setups. The SM includes iTunes integration for drag-&-drop between SM and iTunes. Import playlists and more.
- File Browser – A new File Browser replaces the old one. Designed for improved integration, searches and working with your files in Deckadance.
- Options & Setup – All setup and options have been organised into a unified tabbed system. Spend less time searching and more time tweaking options.
Pricing & Availability:
Deckadance for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $99 USD (House Edition) / $179 USD (Club Edition). New Image-Line customers receive 10% discount on their entire first order by using this link.
For more information, head to the Image-Line website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.