Image Line Updates Deckadance
Image Line has updated Deckadance to version 1.72.
Notable changes and improvements in Deckadance 1.72:
- Added support for Dj-Tech Pocket Dj.
- Added support for Dj-Tech uSolo Fx.
- Modified MIDI mapping for jogs in Hercules Dj Console MK2/MP3 models.
Previously, 1.71 added:
- Tag reading support for flac, m4a, wma and ogg.
- Auto crossfader buttons jumps to next song in automix mode.
- Added auto-detection of MIDI controllers.
- Added "Deck Transport Reverse" via keyboard shortcuts and/or MIDI learn:
- DECK A->Transport Reverse: "ctrl+b".
- DECK B->Transport Reverse: "ctrl+n".
- Added "Key Lock" and "Key Tuning" commands to the MIDI learn list.
- Added support for Hercules DJ Control MP3 E2.
- Added support for Synq DMC-100.
- Added support for iCON i-DJ.
- Improved Setup page.
- Improved Tooltips display.
- Improved scrollbars look.
- Fix VST routing in external mode.
Changes in 1.70:
- Support for the following formats: mp3, flac, m4a (iTunes), wma, wav, aiff and ogg.
- New show tooltips inline help system.
- New multi-language support for help system: ENG, FRA, GER, ITA, NED and SPA.
- New dialog box for batch analysis of files in directories.
- New Image-Line GrossBeat support.
- Removed message box confirmation when removing files from playlist.
- Shortcut "CTRL + A" select all files and "CTRL + M" enables/disables automix.
- Fix a crash problem when DD is hosted by Live on Mac platform.
- Improved keyboard behavior for pitch, volume, master volume and phones volume controls.
- Improved support of soundcards in Windows platform.
- Added support for American Audio DP2.
- Added support for Dj-Tech DjForAll.
Deckadance 1.72 is available in two retail editions: Deckadance Club Edition (with full functionality) and Deckadance House Edition that excludes the timecoded vinyl/CDJ transport control functions. For hardware manufacturers that would like to bundle Deckadance with their DJ products there is a custom LE Edition (contact Image-Line for more details).
Price and availability
Deckadance can be purchased online. Regular prices of $179 (Club Edition) and $99 (House Edition).
A fully functional demo version of Deckadance 1.7 (Club Edition) is available for free download on Image Line's Download Page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- More on 4midiloop Controller The new 4midiloop controller is a collaboration between Faderfox and Glanzmann Digital DJ Solutions.
- Stanton M.203 2-Channel Mixer Stanton is introducing the new M.203 entry-level 2-channel mixer.
- Vestax PMC-05 Pro IV The Vestax 05 series is a mixer with MIDI functions, 3 band isolators and a digital crossfader.