Image Line releases Deckadance v2.3
Image Line has launched a new update for its Deckadance 2 DJ software, which now supports the IL Remote app.
Deckadance v2.3 can now be remotely controlled with the IL Remote app on iOS and Android devices. This new version also adds:
- New Smart Panels: EQ, Gain & Filter, Volume, Mix & Isolator, FX and Grossbeat
- New MIDI script commands: MIDI : PLAY_X, PHASE_SYNC_X, BEAT_ID_X, STANDALONE and TRACK_POSITION_X
- ESI sound card support
- Automatically switches MIDI ports between MIDI and Scripts pages
- Various improvements and bug fixes
Deckadance v2.3 is available for download from www.image-line.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Serato Remote for iPad updated to v1.1 Serato released version 1.1 of its Serato Remote control app for iPad, an update that adds a new Slicer feature.
- [Musikmesse] Reloop Beatmix 4 Reloop unveiled at Musikmesse 2014 a new 4-channel version of its Beatmix MIDI DJ control surface.
- [Musikmesse] Pioneer shows a turntable Pioneer did not introduce any new digital gear this year at Musikmesse, but we were surprised to see the prototype of a turntable.