Image Line has launched a new update for its Deckadance 2 DJ software, which now supports the IL Remote app.
Deckadance v2.3 can now be remotely controlled with the IL Remote app on iOS and Android devices. This new version also adds:
- New Smart Panels: EQ, Gain & Filter, Volume, Mix & Isolator, FX and Grossbeat
- New MIDI script commands: MIDI : PLAY_X, PHASE_SYNC_X, BEAT_ID_X, STANDALONE and TRACK_POSITION_X
- ESI sound card support
- Automatically switches MIDI ports between MIDI and Scripts pages
- Various improvements and bug fixes
Deckadance v2.3 is available for download from www.image-line.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.