mixSense mixSense DJ Studio [Freeware]
mixSense mixSense DJ Studio [Freeware]
Ipwarrior Ipwarrior
Publié le 08/31/06 à 11:21
**** SPYWARE ****!!!
- What characteristics have motivated your choice?
The test to see ...
- For what purpose?
Would not try that 2-3 combos @ home
- What is your config (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Hard ,...)?
P4 hyperthreading (NOT dual core!) 3.06Ghz with 1GB of RAM, WinTV card pc, sound card hercules fortissimo 4, hard drive partition system in 140Go, 120GB free.
WinXPSP1 with firewall (norton WITHOUT symproxy) and PPPoE config
- Which instruments and systems (console, preamp, DTD ...) you use it and how connections? ...
Not only monitor the amp DeSUS even if the product can control multiple sound cards

GETTING STARTED

**** SPYWARE ****!!!
- The installation is done it without problems?
Yes except for calls to the internet I like it too ...
- Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
Apparently the soft msvbm60.dll it does not look very stable ...
- The general configuration is easy?
it has all the air
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
not look at the manual, it has already shot ten to load (I am yet to 20Mb / s)
The file is 2.97Mo.

**** SPYWARE ****!!!
- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
Asus i865PE with additional SATA VIA P4EE hyperthreading 3.06Ghz, 1GB RAM, 300GB PATA in-house system louse rle + 128 GB slave, plus 4 external drives (basically we reached the Tera close to 50GB), Sound Card fortissimo 4 in addition to the internal realtek: from basic to basic.
- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
Alas no, I would have liked some mp3 not my raw crash the app.
- What performance? (If quantifiable)
Unquantifiable it crashes too soon.
- This software + hardware is stable?
ATLAS running 24/24 for 6 months without problems, against the card Hauppauge WinTV pc can be a concern, but in this case I'm sure.
Mp3 local in_mad winamp does not crash ever, even under torture (I went to plug in mp3 pro because of pb streaming posed in_mad ...)

**** SPYWARE ****!!!
- How long have you use it?
Only 3 times and I try a test to rate a
- What is so special that you like most and least?
The sound timbre is very clean, nothing to do with virtual dj, for against this plant too! it's a beta for me because it msvbm60.dll that crashes every time. I do not know if the library facilities are up to date, it was only a test.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
I tested in the past virtual dj is the best compromise for my taste, Ots CD Scratch is amazing (hopefully resume virtual dj motor dévelloppez by OTS) and also MixVBS: only virtual dj is forced with a reverse OTS Mix and VBS bpm studio pro plant with this kind of manipulation.
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
No, unless a lot VERSION 2.1.
For me the product is not mature: more missing ... plateaus management!
But it is too unstable, there is a persistent problem with outside msvbm60.dll mp3 bugs (crash software).