CrossDJ Free updated to v2.3
CrossDJ, the free version of MixVibes DJ software on Mac and Windows, has been updated to version 2.3.1.
CrossDJ provides the same main features (2 decks, looping, 8 hot cues per track, 3 effects, beatmatcher, pitch fader, pitch bend...) and the same design as the Cross paid versions, but is intended for beginners. It is compatible with remote MixVibes apps on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
New in v2.3.1 :
- Redesigned interface with a modular layout
- Bi-filter build straight into the mixer (low and high pass filters), inspired from the club standard DJM 800
- Audio performance enhancements
- Faster library management, with direct access to iTunes songs (and not through sub-folders) and intelligent playlists
- Autoplay mode for synchronizes mixes
- Amount and depth knobs on each effect unit
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- The top budget CD decks for DJs Even if DJs are turning more and more towards immaterial formats nowadays, it's still useful to keep a good old CD player lying around, one that can play back normal Red Book CDs as well as those stacked with compressed files. There are different models for around $500. We asked the global Audiofanzine community which ones are their favorites, so without further adieu, here are the best CD decks for DJ according to you!
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.