Native Instruments today announced that the Traktor 2 generation is now available in stores worldwide.
The new generation includes TRAKTOR PRO 2 software and TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 digital vinyl system as well as the two-deck DUO versions. New software features include "TruWave" waveform displays, "SoftSync" track synchronisation, sample decks and more. With the new TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 and TRAKTOR AUDIO 10, the second generation of Native Instruments' DJ interface range is designed to offer expanded connectivity and additional features for club use - both as the hardware centerpieces of the new TRAKTOR SCRATCH versions and as audio interfaces for a DJ or music production software.
Suggested retail pricing:
- TRAKTOR PRO 2 - $229 / 199 EUR
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 - $669 / 599 EUR
- TRAKTOR DUO 2 - $119 / 99 EUR
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 - $399 / 349 EUR
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 - $279 / 249 EUR
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 - $449 / 399 EUR
Update and upgrade pricing is available on the NI website.
The introduction of the new TRAKTOR generation is accompanied by a performance video of turntablist DJ Craze, available on YouTube:
Additional information on the TRAKTOR 2 generation is available at www.native-instruments.de/traktor.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.