Serato DJ updated to v1.7
As expected, Serato launches today the new update for its Serato DJ mixing software.
Serato DJ v1.7 features two new majors improvements, which have already mentioned in previous news : the Serato Flip and Serato DVS pack extensions, available as an option for $29 and $99 respectively.
Serato Flip allows for creating cue points and automations, which can then be saved and looped. Users can create up to 6 Flips per track.
Serato DVS allows Serato DJ users to add CDJ and turntables to their DVS-compatible DJ setup
Also new in this v1.7 update:
- Support for new controllers: Pioneer DDJ-SX2 and DDJ-WeGO3, Numark NV, Akai Pro FX and Reloop Neon
- Supports bigger sound libraries
- New MIDI Panel that allows for mapping additional software settings, such as Library Scroll, Loop Rolls, Instant Doubles, Loop Shift, along with a new high and low-pass filter combo for each channel and more
- AM Mode that will hide artist and track information in the virtual deck
- Chronologic Cue Points, a feature taken from Scratch Live
- Cue rearrange
- Lower quantize values
- Various improvements and fixes
Here is a demo of Serato Flip:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.