Xylio has updated FutureDecks Pro to version 2.0.4.
- Dry/wet mix for effects (replacing the on/off button) – you can now have much nicer effects in and out of the mix.
- Bug fixed when using multiple multichannel audio devices on Mac.
- Key knob warning appears only once if HQ timestretching is not enabled (+Mac fix).
- Various stability and bug fixes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.