* First good surprise package size ... I saw it more impressive but hardly bigger than two packs of cigarettes.
* A box is either receiver or transmitter with two frequencies used (466Mhz and 915Mhz "because I note in any announcement of dealer they are not write"), if not the versatility that ...!
* The antenna rotates for storage. Thick casing and solid.
* DMX cable 1m and provided "Unhoped"
* This product emissions (indirectly) to isolate the lines to be DMX transmitters act as an insulator, in theory, no disturbance due to a 2em DMX lines with a defective unit, in an abstract economy Splitter. * If the RF link and suspended (DMX or disconnection of power supply outage Tx), so the receiver gets stuck on the last frame transmitted DMX, which avoids having a Black total if your pc is crashing, cella also allows the bearing has a problem of interference.
* Very good receiver wore it sounds made up, no problem connecting on 40m.
* The external 9v power supply is almost as cumbersome as the housing RX / TX, some problems of connector on a module due to an XLR plug in a bad state that I Creaya disturbances.
* The connectors antennas on three modules were not received too well
tight budge is if we wanted to recapture the position thereof, with a shot glass restored key 8.
* The cable plugs 1m DMX provided are of poor quality "evil axis", 1 screw on one of the HS form of a cable ... (Chinese Matos 1st prize, has avoided the use of pain generated future problems)
* Obligation to place the receiver as high as possible, to avoid interfering affin which could disrupt the signal (it happened in a small room)
-Did you try many other models before getting this one?
C my first model, I start small budget then I would know if I did well.
-What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Considering the performance on paper it's all good, to 280 euro for 3 pieces including shipping, and if the use is successful, I'll buy 2 more.
What is now the case, "I have 5 in all, a spaced transmitters and 4 receivers to drive LED PAR and Lyres in room"
-Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?