Showtec MULTIDIM MKII DMX
Showtec MULTIDIM MKII DMX
Gregorius Gregorius

«  Value attractive price »

Published on 01/01/13 at 11:41
I use the multidimensional MK2 few years now.
I have not tested other device before lessayer because I ordered on the net.
I like simplicity of operation, it is made to convert a DMX signal power signal and that's all that matters to me.
However after a few years of use and some transports off flight case I must say, I'm getting channels that merdent (1 per unit, as I 2)
The value for money is interesting
I think I remake this choice, or why not another brand substantially equivalent test history ..