Showtec MULTIDIM MKII DMX
Showtec MULTIDIM MKII DMX
lights and recording lights and recording

«  bof »

Published on 01/05/13 at 10:14
I bought this block for power wiring by 64 7 500Watts, the first use I loaded 3000 watts for 40 minutes just to see if the block was the result once blown fuse and the fuse protects the cable around, not time to return used as a performance I change the emergency cable fuse holder and fuse (I put a 20 amp). over problem. But obviously this equipment is not reliable, I bought it because I had another block nicols 4x5a 220 volts which I was very happy, but that was not in stock when my order. In short, the nicols did 250 performances showtec smoothly and not even a rehearsal.