Blueridge BR-183
magmat magmat
Publié le 04/16/09 à 08:56
Acoustic guitar format 000 made in China.
Copy of a Martin 000-45.
Selected solid spruce table adironrack (AAA) with dam X
Sides and solid rosewood back
Mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard
Ebony bridge
Binding Abalone
Vintage Motorsports
For more info: http://www.sagamusic.com/catalog/details.asp?ProductID=BR-183.
This guitar is simply beautiful ...

The handle is formatted Martin, no surprises, slightly less well resolved anyway. The format 000 is pretty awesome to play, I no longer play on this format now, my side Clapton probably the least talent ...
The sound ... Impressive.

The association spruce / rosewood definitely works very well (for my taste), especially with woods of this guitar. It's deep and crystalline, puff out not serious mids and highs are superb.
You know, the thing that you plate when you go hand on the strings, like this, try ...
Picking or plectrum, any style suits him.

I tried acoustic guitars, and most beautiful ... I almost fell for a Martin 000-28, but I did not have the tickets that went with it! And since I had a small BR-63 (I sold easily ...), I went home Blueridge. I almost do come from the States, I have had several contacts, sellers did not hesitate to compare it to a Martin or Taylor + $ 5,000 (!) Honestly, though not commercial, it is worth at least three times its price!