Cort Earth1200
Cort Earth1200
benes benes
Publié le 06/16/06 à 05:32
I just find one.

It's not a guitar is a work of art. The handle with its matte varnish, the sound I like very much to say more but I must have jou long enough.

This guitar is no longer manufactured, I really was lucky to find even a new one.
The mcaniques are Grover.

Everything seems to be perfect on this guitar.
I play electric guitar a lot and I'm comfortable on the comfort level high-end folk guitar.

I think it will play perfectly his accout rle guitar in my home studio.

I've had a few days. I prfre finish it (the mother of pearl inlays, a marvel) and also the sound super nice. (I first fell in love with another folk guitar, less hp re, I've tried in a store (a Folk Elypse MODEL Angie, Milonga at hello Michel :-)) but I DCID this Cort, bought online.) I think this guitar will give me the future of much satisfaction.