Cort Earth 200GC
Cort Earth 200GC
nico21120 nico21120
Publié le 10/30/06 à 00:35
Caracctristiques times since the site:

BODY STYLE Grand Concert
ELECTRONICS
N / A
LEFTY N / A
CASE N / A

For a price you have a lightweight table but also a solid wood back, o cedar (table) stands next mahogany (the rest), all in a grand concert guitar shape (that trs that enjoyable), trs beautiful, well finished, and a ct roots trs rare in this range. We find similar caratristiques MODEL Earth 900, but more sober and less chr!. Frankly, without adding, great!

The handle is fine, trs playable, but the key is a little rough, we must put a little oil to the fretboard to amliorer "slip" is the only default I Found. The weight is not a problem, and frankly the form is much more enjoyable than a dreadnought. Good performance of Understanding (mcaniques Grover) to finish. The Disability Access in AIGS is the lack of cutaway, which I do not personally drang, but noted, however, depending on the game that we practice.

"All the music j'aimeeeuuu, it comes from it comes from ...."
The sound is superbly roots; fingers play even better. The sound input through the cedar and mahogany is round and warm. The only ngatif I face is lack of a lightweight low. Although we can ENTSO sr also its lack of versatility, since the rhythmic mdiator not sound like the least spcialiss MODELS. However, agreements typs Jazz trs go well, I think. The quality of sound is therefore sr Whereas in the style of music that allows the guitar.
With a microphone to amplify it rose frankly nice too (beware MODELS selection of micro, small rosette as compared to the TRS standards).

I've had three months, and in retrospect, I'm still bluff given the price! I love the look, and play well sr (the principal). I am not a bluesman, like a (relative) varieties of music, but I was able to prove that I start feeling terrible sitt twelve bars! If we Whereas The models "roots" in this range, there is almost no competition (except some models LAG, but the production does not follow ...), so I'm fully satisfied.