Epiphone FT-200 The Monticello
Epiphone FT-200 The Monticello

Dreadnought Steel String Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the FT series.

didtrav34 didtrav34
Published on 08/29/06 at 15:05
Prfre my guitar, bought in the years 1977 or 1978
Made in Japan in those years lbr /> The top of the handle is finely carved with a beautiful eagle trs
The classic decorating the black plate
Everything is on the nickel scratch!

Everything is magical about this guitar is in hand, it feels really know any of the big house "GIBSON"
Thank you John (Mr LENNON sr SVP!)

Sound great, my friends always j'tonne with their Takamine guitar or other Taylor
I do everything with this guitar, the beatles bob dylan, CSNY, Amrica, to the Stones, JJ Cale, Clapton and so on !!!!!!!!

I do not know what to replace. I am looking for an acoustic electric (the only thing it lacks my opinion), but I can not help myself spare.
Not to mention the sentimental value it has for me, I do not even know what value it can have today?