Epiphone Inspired by 1964 Texan
Epiphone Inspired by 1964 Texan

Dreadnought Steel String Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the Texan series.

Steww Steww
Published on 12/30/09 at 06:49
Made in China
<span style="font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, helvetica; font-size: 13px;">Solid Spruce Top,
Solid Mahogany Back,
Kluson Tuners With Small Plastic Knops,
Nickel Hardware
Limited Edition logo on back of Headstock,
Pickup NanoFlex Shadow and Shadow-hole Sonic Sound Preamp System</span>

The handle is very nice when you want this guitar, you can not let go. The handle is wide enough to allow this when we have big hands to be comfortable.
Once properly adjusted, the instrument turns out to be great. So it appears the fund is bigger than a dreadnought I do not realize it because I always played on a Jumbo so for me the body is smaller.

I've always been a big Beatles fan, and with this guitar that Paul McCartney recorded "Yesterday, for example. It is with joy that I find the sound of Paul when I play on this guitar.
I had the opportunity to try to put the signature Texan Paul McCartney and mine, and although its level there is not much difference.
While the sound signature is a little thinner ....... I think the difference is played more in the finishing and packaging than anything else.
The bass is breathtaking, the balance between the midrange and treble is good.
<span style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">
</span>

I use it for two weeks already and I can not do without. It's a great guitar at a discount.
It plays easily for hours without realizing it.
I've given in D and I'm surprised it has deep bass and accurate
<span style="font-weight: normal;">Purchased from Thomann for 350 €, I would do this choice with your eyes closed because the value price is more than fantastic.

The finish is very good although I noticed a lack polish behind the headstock.

If you like the acoustic sound of Paul McCartney, buy this guitar you will not be disappointed!</span>