Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M
Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M

Dreadnought Steel String Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the DR series.

oliveoil oliveoil

«  Dreadnought »

Publié le 02/04/11 à 04:24
Chinese-made but validation and quality control carried out by U.S. engineers Gibson.
Dreadnought beautiful satin finish.
Includes Piezo poor quality but it was not what I wanted.
Guitar simple but very well finished and good value for money

Channel end and very pleasant to play. A massive body ... What a Dreadnought! So big bass drum sound, but ..
Good balance of the instrument. His side, that of happiness, this guitar is pretty close to a Gibson Dove and I think that for a lower price really. Round and powerful bass, brilliant treble without being "horsehair mane" or cheap. So a game or strumming fingers with equal happiness. Top

for guitar folk pop that is also the job on stronger stuff: blues, rock and even funk.
Very versatile, this guitar has a full sound throughout the record and above all his "Gibson" massive.

4years since I use it and I'm still happy. I have tried a bunch of times without finding Dreadnought best value. I love the playability, sound and aesthetics. It lacks a bit of medium and for the picking since I did purchase a Tanglewood TW47B in ajacou solid top which is great but my DR500 whether to replace the presence and brilliance.
I would do this choice without hesitation. Excellent