Martin & Co HD-28
Martin & Co HD-28
Anonymous

«  good fresh guitar »

Published on 12/25/10 at 16:48
cool guitar tree wood with bear claws against by no vibrato etsinon bin as a cool classic guitar what with iron strings and not cat gut, unless the cat eats iron, I have not been tuning in fretles are unemanivelle by ropes that it's just when turning, classic look for a cool guitar

USE

the handle is pleasant? ust as well I did play on, ergonomics? like a cool guitar, sound good? ca ca joe depends on you !!!!

it is well suited to my style of music (metal / dance / hip hop) I love his sound square triangle genre pulling believe circle, his bronzed shining when it's a little too dark with very sharp and acute low thick mids are very perceptive, what perfect kind ..
Moreover sustain !!!!! something crazy guitar still sounds in its Case

NOTICE GLOBAL

esstraordinaire cool guitar voila, I try to autrees guitar before, mostly electric, but tired of faires explode amp I wanted quequechose that works all the time, wireless and wooaww, yes it is a bit expensive, but since we've given me