Tacoma Guitars DR14
youriot youriot
Publié le 02/04/09 à 13:37
View Previous review

The neck is the most enjoyable I've ever given t try on a Dreadnought, period! I am here as points of comparison also DIFFERENT guitars (both in price as in style) than a Martin D28, N10 Takamine or Taylor 214. It is quite nearly as comfortable as my Ovation Collector 2000 ...
CASC is obviously less acute in a good pan shot but it's not me in the character of this guitar ...
The box is large (size D), but it is trslgre and knows how to forget.
The first agreement, one is struck by the accuracy and balance of his harmonic palette. Come up with a set of string of good quality, is simply bluffing. It reminds me of the D28: the lower are accurate to the medium rather tonic and crystalline highs. It is a happiness to register with it elsewhere (this, I do not understand the opinion !!!). Previous Buddy-ing his love: do not mix taking APRS While Taylor himself mne my life miserable!
What is impressive is the reserve of gain, chest it, the action is low but she never frieze.

My style of music is "folk-jazz."
I did absolutely nothing wrong about it: the violin is unadorned, the finishes are very good. We just love the rose transparent cache.

I play for a year
I like everything from the case p-rosette transparent, but it is a lesser evil )
The report quality is very correct price (list price 1500)
I will ever exprience with this choice of course. I actually in my possession her little sister the M-1 (mandolin of the same brand)
I am fortunate to have one of his last demonstration, the series has finished very factory. If you see one and before you jump on a brand greater visibility (Taylor, Martin and others), try the you will not regret it
I give a 9.5/10 (for perfection in the same brand, you need to see in the DR28, but this is not the same price ...)