Yamaha FG720S
Roo Roo
Publié le 07/10/06 à 08:33
Made in Korea.
folk, no electronic
The color is beautiful trs, red sunburst lively. I find it nice and trs It really changes the traditional clear wood finish.
Very simple and basic. Lovers of great finishes and wood prcieux go your way.

Yes the neck is satin varnish trs enjoyable. No Access in treble the price l. Ergonomics are good, the guitar is well balance. It has a powerful and crystal-clear. The mchaniques bills are good, the guitar is the agreement. She is right. Of course it sounds also differ pulling the strings. Frankly I tried as much to me MODELS least favorite.
I'm not a folk guitar and I wanted to invest in an acoustic for troubleshooting no vocation. This is very well for the use I make and price. I always keep on hand to train at home. It will also for acoustic jams. I'm on with a SM57 and a good mix before it will do wonders.

Its crystal-clear enough, relatively strong and clear. Level style, bah ... it's a flok what.

I prfr accoutisque with Access in an acute but n'tait more in my price.
For me it's not quite a guitar beginners. It does not dsaccorde, the string height is adjusted, just the harmonics. There is no lack of finishing. The adjustable handle is straight, the frets well poses. I tried MODELS cheaper and I quickly board on this l. The sound and comfort are a suprieurs MODEL 160. Trs is basic but not for entry-level MODEL Obviously. This is not a 2500 Gibson so I do not surnote recess.
I put 7 / 10 in the end, the report quality price dcent. I think she pigerait a lot of people on a blind test. Damage even when it is made in Korea, it seems not.