Aquarian Super Kick II
Aquarian Super Kick II
Audiofanzine FR Audiofanzine FR
Publié le 03/17/09 à 02:30
(Originally written by darwin666666/translated from Audiofanzine FR)
I replaced all the Remo heads of my kit with Aquarian heads, including this one. I discovered this brand with this head! I read reviews talking about how it doesn't last too long... I play drums really hard, including the bass drum, and let me tell you something: I have never played the same bass drum head for a such long time!!! I know it's very expensive but I recommend you to buy it if you play hard. The sound has a very hard attack and a fat sustain (if you don't fill the bass drum shell with a blanket!) and the head is extremely sturdy. I was used to having to customize my bass drum heads but with this one it's not necessary: just install it and you'll get a huge sound!!!

One more time, it's quite expensive but it's worth its price!

I installed a complete Aquarian set on my drums and I love it!