Electro-Harmonix Crash Pad
Halloween approaches, the living dead prepare to rise... and EHX resurrects the Crash Pad.
Like the original from 1980, the new Crash Pad can create an array of drum sounds and oscillation sweeps, as well as process external sounds thru its resonant filter. It has also been updated to respond to expression pedal/CV input for external control over the filter in real-time.
- Creates a range of percussive sounds from cymbals, snares and hi hats to oscillation sweeps
- Triggers via the on-board pushbutton, an external (non-MIDI) drum pad and most clock generators
- Process external sounds thru the resonant filter + EXP/CV input for real-time filter control
- Rugged, die-cast chassis, supplied with an EHX9.6DC-200 PSU, also accepts a 9V battery
- Works great with the EHX Clockworks Rhythm Generator/Synthesizer, 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV Sequencer and other similar devices
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
More details to be found at EHX's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 6 days left for Arpeggio's Kickstarter campaign Tangible Instrument's Kickstarter campaign for its portable arpeggiator, sequencer and synth Arpeggio is ending soon.
- Sequential Prophet-6 module Dave Smith Instruments today announced a desktop module version of their Sequential Prophet-6 six-voice analog synthesizer.
- Analogue Solutions Nyborg-24 Analogue Solutions presents the Nyborg-24, a space-saving, real analogue monosynth module with ‘Moog-style’ filter.