Roland TR-909
Roland TR-909

Drum Machine from Roland belonging to the TR series.

totolafrance totolafrance
Publié le 02/26/09 à 23:19
Dj Caractrisques give below. note spare output for each instrument and rglages comlplets pitch, decay, etc. .. for each sound.
Noon home and owns a syncho to drive a TB303 (roland bass line) and sequencers JQ60, CSQ 100 and 700 of the same brand. When we had everything the era (the 80s) we had a real worstation of quality.

Today everything seems normal and we have a more multi purpose in that we did not 'pack vintage

Simple configuration, scheduling pattern necessity of logic and a look in the manual. edition of the sounds is easy because each function is specific on Knob. no memory of her, while actually on the job and we amme the end of the manual paper copy a table representing the front of the TR909 to record the value of each Knob (manual storage is the case say ...)
But the era is royal.

To the sounds if you want to imitate a real battery is screwed. just how good the Enola Gay "

No effect was thus as it sounds rgl ragissent VLOC but not the multilayer sample is the same sound + or - hard.
The decay rglages on snares can add the "thickness" of the sound or make it "dribble" a little. The pitch can vary the sounds (1 pitch by her) but he is pitching the sound so when you go down too much kick for example, it certainly gets its fatter but loses momentum. Toms in the high pitch background have the look of SD8/SD9 simmons.
And it is that I do not understand the comments on the sounds: Roland uses the same samples for TR808 / TR707 and TR727 for the TR909. Cons by not adjusting the pitch and decay ... these machines on a small diffrence o sound. But when I read that the clap is daunting, there are at least 30 machines on the market that do this same clap. Another mythical dream like the TB303.
Take for example the plug overkill. It uses the sampler kontatk and has a bookcase of drum sounds to mourn the Mona Lisa. It integrates a lot of effects and dynamic sound 10X multimdia the TR909. And that's just one example, y'en others.
aa t a good machine, today it is Completely Exceeds too expensive for its effectiveness.

I used the first time in 1984. I had the complete set Juno60 JSQ60 + + + TR909 TB303.
short of a true worstation 80s. I did a good job with everything, but I took the head synchronize it.
Today we 1000X has a synth (Korg Triton, Yamaha ground etc ...) with more effects. For the techno-man and other electronic music player I advise them to pass on a virus or access Nordlead or on the latest Roland synths and Korg. they will find a thousand times more blessed.
For collectors, y'en need a bin, there's lots of red LEDs on it and it's nice when everything lights up and flashes.
I have mine, I have all sounds sampl o if I sold it and taking advantage of prices that seem to me OCCAZ oversize.