Inspiration Sounds DNB Breaks
Inspiration Sounds has released DNB Breaks: live breaks for Drum and Bass and Jungle productions.
DNB Breaks is a new Drum and Bass Drum Construction System produced by Callum Hodgkins for Inspiration Sounds. It features 725MB of MIDI Files, Samples and Loops for Drum and Bass and Jungle productions.
DNB Breaks is designed to allow you to create an infinite number of DNB drum variations for your DNB tracks. Includes MIDI Files and Audio Files in ACIDized WAV, Apple Loops & REX2 formats for compatibility with audio sequencers and samplers.
One of the most notable features of DNB Breaks is that for every audio drumloop, there is a corresponding MIDI file, so you can put these phat grooves through your own gear to customize the feel of the groove. You can also mix different elements from different loops allowing you to create some nice DNB riffs.
The majority of the MIDI files follow GM drum settings, which is ideal for BFD, EZDrummer as well as external sound modules, drum machines and software drum machines. Top session drummer ´Callum Hodgkins´ spent over six months performing and editing DNB Breaks.
DNB Breaks: Main Contents
- 391 x DNB MIDI drumloops
- 391 x DNB Audio Drumloops
- 191 x DNB Drum Hits (One-Shots)
DNB Breaks: Bonus Section
- 12 x DNB Basslines
- 14 x DNB Processed Drumloops
- 13 x DNB Melodic Loops
- 15 x DNB Synth & FX
DNB Breaks: Specifications
- 725 MB Data
- ACIDized Wave Files
- Apple Loops/AIFF Files
- REX2 Loops
- Loops sync to BPM
- PC/Mac Compatible
- Royalty-Free (No Exceptions)
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tascam GigaStudio Ceased Tascam has announced that they ceased development of GIGASTUDIO and GIGASTUDIO related products as of July 21. Sales and support for the products will continue through December 31, 2008.
- Wavelore Pedal Steel Guitar Wavelore Instruments has announced the release of its Pedal Steel Guitar virtual instrument for Windows XP/Vista, with Mac compatibility to follow later this summer.
- VSL Ensemble Updates VSL has updated Vienna Ensemble to versions 2.0.3203 / 3.0.3203 for Windows and 2.0.3208 / 3.0.3208 for Mac OS X and the Vienna Instruments to version 2.0.3203 for Windows 2.0.3208 for Mac OS X.