Virtuasonic Sinori Live
Virtuasonic has released Sinori Live, a sample library for Kontakt 4 based on a new musical instrument called Sinori.
Sinori is a percussion derived from a sheet of steel, capable of producing a range of sounds thanks to its unorthodox design and shape designed to allow "unique playing techniques," as well as the most traditional ones. If you want more information about the Sinori Percussion, you can visit www.sinoripercussion.com.
Last year, Virtuasonic has recorded two Sinori models in collaboration with its creator: a standard version (named Sinori Studio, not yet released) and a special prototype (Sinori Live). This sample library features the Live model.
The samples were recorded at 24 bit / 96 KHz with the mapping capabilities of Kontakt - the instrument's range has been extended to produce a palette of sounds that can rival other metallic percussions and bring new flavours to your compositions at the same time.
- 9 instruments for Kontakt 4.2.
- 517 samples (recorded Dry).
- Sampled at 24 bit / 96 KHz.
- Size: 1.6 GB (compressed).
- Up to 10 Dynamics and 8 Round robins.
- Playing techniques:
- Mallets (hits, crescendos, rolls, trills).
- Superball Mallets.
- Harmonics (bamboo and woodsticks).
- Body-playing (flexion: center, knee, hand/top).
- Muted hits (woodsticks).
Pricing & Availability:
Sinori Live is available as a digital download for €29.95 (excl. VAT).
For more information, video and audio demos, you can visit their website at www.virtuasonic.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Antares Auto-Tune ATG-6 Antares Audio Technologies has announced details of their new ATG-6 Auto-Tune technology for guitar.
- FDELAY 1.1 The Rhythmizer goes 64-bit FDELAY is now available in a 64-bit version and offers a special discount for its first 200 customers.
- HG Fortune Ultra Swamp HG Fortune has announced the release of Ultra Swamp, a reworked version of HG's Swamp/Swamp XT.