Wavemachine Labs Drumagog 5
WaveMachine Labs has announced the release of its next evolution in drum replacement technology: Drumagog 5.
New features include:
- Auto-Align 2.0 - A collaboration between WaveMachine Labs and Fraunhofer (inventors of the MP3 format) has resulted in a new alignment algorithm.
- Direct Plugin Hosting - Play any virtual instrument from within Drumagog. Plugins like BFD2, Kontakt, and Superior Drummer are inserted directly into Drumagog to allow a virtually unlimited sample palette (Platinum version only).
- Re-designed graphic interface – Streamlined control and easier sample editing.
- Support for multiple room samples - The Gog format now allows for different room sounds and mics. Simply dial in the amount of room desired.
- Auto Hi-Hat Tracking - automatically detects the hi-hat pedal position (open/closed) in real time.
- Built-In Effects – Drumagog 5 includes a built-in convolution reverb and Morph|Engine processor (Platinum version only).
Pricing & Availability
Drumagog 5 is available in three versions: Basic: $149; Pro: $289; Platinum: $379. The versions are compared here. It is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS instrument plug-in formats. It can host VST instruments.