Create an account

(1 review)
  • MGR/Aysi  OuinreMGR/Aysi Ouinre

AHEAD 5A

Ahead MODEL 5APublished on 03/12/04 at 15:00
    I bought these at Guitar Center for $35.

I like the fact that there is no vibration whatsoever. That makes for better grip, and thus less fatigue. I also like the fact that the shafts are replaceable, making it easier to keep a single pair of sticks go forever (which I tried to do with wood sticks.) Also, the shafts last longer than any wood sticks I have used (I have found that of the wood sticks, the Vic Firth ones last the longest.)

These sticks are a bit on the heavy side, making it hard to drum fast. I usually keep some Vic Firth 5A's with me, for times when I have to play really fast. Also, the price ($35) was a big downer.

These things are built really well. Nothing has com…
    I bought these at Guitar Center for $35.

These things are built really well. Nothing has come loose in the time that I have used these particular drum sticks.

These things are great for people who play heavy metal, contemporary rock, and basically anything that isn't Green Day (Like I said--these things aren't the best for playing really fast). Nevertheless, not having to deal with stick vibration is a big plus. I would recommend these to anyone...except if you have a tendency to lose your drum sticks--these things are kinda pricy.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)