* For how long have you been using it?
I bought a batch of 20 pairs there are over 2 years.
* What thing do you like most/least about it?
these rods hold relatively well in hand because they are not varnished.
I also found a bit thinner and lighter than standard chopsticks 5A. their grip is quite nice.
Of the 20 pairs that I have tested, about half of the lot were not straight!
Nylon olives do not at all when it comes to type with force (this is typical of olive nylon).
These rods are not very robust with respect to competition.
* Did you try many other models before getting this one?
In 5A, I had the opportunity to test the Regal Tip, Vic Firth, Pro orca, Vater, Zildjian
* What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Rather poor in fact, given the strength and quality finish.
* Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
I do not think ...