Capelle Series 300/500

«  D system »

Publié le 12/02/06 à 21:12
Value For Money : Correct
How long have you use it? March 06

- What is the particular feature you like>
most: cheap, it's Capelle, compact kit (GC 18 "ds, but my case is available in 20 and 22")
Cons: the skins and cymbals are provided to forget and change on ds buy, but the 300 drum not expect wonders.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir? or sure, this purchase is explained as it does financ by my former group because we have several places rptitions, and one of them had no drumkit so we took Capelle this just for this, we did not need to because I had dja cymbals (MEINL) and the sound does not ring with the original skin but I just substitute a good game REMO coated except for the bass drum but that's ending for.

- How do you report qualitprix? correct, it is a set of beginners or second choice for rptitions by exp ... but change skins and cymbals prvoir quickly APRS purchase or PDT.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? .. yes for troubleshooting, not to have sth better ds dpart type Gretsch

nb: I have always held in 2011 and from the hardware that tjs alch the case (see photo in my profile) and I do not use CC, I have a Mapex Black Panther.

ps: I am looking for a floor tom with 16 "(red if possible) so if this SERIES qqn sells.

Images linked to this review