< Tous les avis Hayman VIBRASONIC Dallas-Arbiter
Hayman VIBRASONIC Dallas-Arbiter
Hayman VIBRASONIC Dallas-Arbiter
centaure37 centaure37
Published on 09/08/10 at 08:44
I use this drumkit for 36 years.
I had Ludwigs, Gretsch, Asba, Premier, Remo etc. ...
Actuellemet I also have a Gretsch Round Badge 1960 and a Tama Starclassic Maple.
drumkit is a very solid and very reliable, both barrels as the hardware (Coquil, screws etc ...).
The length of each drum sustain is absolutely equal (unlike ludwig toms between the 2 medium at the time how awful ...).
It is an upscale (then in 1974 the average range did not exist. Either you had the entry not terrible at all or it was a good high-end professional equipment).
Clear sound is loud enough, with the sustain, and the brilliant, powerful enough.
It sounds as though the best of our today's high end,
but with more character and personality, which is no longer the case with contemporary ... DW brings them a little, but without the vintage Hayman.
The price / quality ratio is excellent. Between 2500 and 3500 € for 5 barrels, this is a great deal, if it is in fair condition, go for it because it is very difficult to find.
After 40 years of professional drumkit, I would do the same purchase, without hesitation. I played and played high-end permanently celapeutparaître and indecent, but my Tama Starclassic Maple in, upmarket, I Lalaisse the attic and plays almost never do, because it is a little more fun for me with the Hayman for the Blues Pop Rock Fusion, or Gretsh Round Badge 1960 for the Jazz, sincerely, and I still have the ear.