Pearl is introducing two new Limited Edition VBA drumset for Europe.
Vision VBA delivers Pearl Birch in Artisan II finishes. Each VBA drumset is equipped with a special designed Artisan II finish by Pearl. The set comes with a 22×18 undrilled Bassdrum, 10×7” and 12×8” Toms, 14×12” and 16×14” Floor toms and a matching Birchply Snare drum. All will be complemented with the 890-Series Hardware Pack.
Based on the new Vision-family formula, VBA drumsets feature Birch Ply shells, a new Badge design, and drum hardware.
The #797 Starry Nights has curved flashy stripes on a black based finish, equipped with chrome drum hardware and a black Bass drum head. The other limited “XTR46” VBA kit #796 is inspired by industrial surroundings, finished grey with yellow stripes and the XTR46 wording, equipped with chrome drum hardware and featuring a black Bass drum head.
For 2012, Vision VBA is now outfitted with Remo Pinstripe tom batters and clear resonator heads, coated snare batter and clear snare head, and PowerStroke3 bass drum heads.
Recommended Retail Prices:
- VBA826EX/C796 – 1308 Euro
- VBA826EX/C797 - 1308 Euro
To learn more about the new Pearl products, visit www.pearldrum.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.