Agrandir
Sonor Force 2005

Drum Set from Sonor belonging to the Force series.

MGR/Anonymous MGR/Anonymous

« Sonor Force 2005 »

Publié le 05/12/06 à 15:00
I bought the Stage Set 1 (22 x 17.5 bass, 12 x 10, 13 x 11, 16 x 16 toms and 14 x 5.5 snare)online from the Drum Power Melbourne store for AU$1299 but it retails for AU$1795 so I guess I got a good deal.

Strong, punchy bass. Easy to tune and will usually stay in tune. Nice sounding toms. The famous Sonor TAR system is great! Remo heads and full birch 9ply shells how can I complain. The finish is amazing (I have the wax blue fade) Best of all the sound is just awesome.

Hardware could be a little better quality, but it's pretty good as is. I did replace 1 of the boom stands with a better pearl stand. Snare can be a little ringy.

Sonor have always made great quality kits and this is no exception. It is of the highest quality!

An exceptional quality kit for a very reasonable price. Excellent value semi professional kit - you definitely won't be disappointed!